Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Menu Board & Hand Stamped Jewllery

Now that Christmas is over I can share two of the gifts that I made and was pleased with.

They both went to the same person, the first was a menu board.  I made one for me here, but I wanted this one to be a lot nicer so I had some vinyl made up and I pressed that onto the inside of the glass so when you're wiping you won't need to worry about wiping over the letters.

I think it turned out really cute and the sharpie is fancy, you click the top and the pen comes out, like a ballpoint.  No need to worry about replacing the cap.

The second gift is this hand stamped necklace.

The initials are for her daughter and it turned out so cute with the square disc behind, thanks KD for making it happen.  I love it so much I'm making one for me soon.

2 comments:

Sharon@thisthriftyhouse said...

I love the Menu Board!! The vinyl you did adds so much to it!! And I love the font you chose! Super Cute!

Unknown said...

Just a new look,nice Work.Now if you are interested in the shopping,and also you are crazy about ornaments then try Online Vintage jewelry shopping.