Friday, November 27, 2009

Ugg

I stumbled across this great find at Shopper's Drug Mart of all places, sadly this picture was taken moments after I decided they need to be returned. They are a little too big for her feet which would be just fine but the top of the boot just barely fits so by the time the bottom fits the top will be too small. Had they been a couple dollars I'd hang on to them but $10 is too much to justify. This photo will have to serve as a memory of the cute boots that could have been.

Funny anecdote... I really struggled with them the first time I put them on and couldn't figure out why they were so difficult. I finally sort of got them on and took these pictures. It was only as I took them off that I noticed that the toes were stuffed with paper... oops!
L

0 comments: