Friday, February 20, 2009

Photo Memory

I was just trying to think of new blog entry so this tag from Jenn will work well.

You're supposed to go to your pictues folder and find the 6th picture from the 6th folder and post it with an explanation, here it is.

I was worried my picture would be really lame but this is a good one. This was one of the pictures we took for our wedding invitations. I really wanted some studio pictures, not the standard leaning against a tree and I was so pleased with the way they turned out. Ryan is an awesome photographer.

You can't really tell in this picture but we wanted Brad's tie to be sort of matching to what I was wearing but he didn't have anything close so we borrowed a tie from our friend Bryce.

I like how long my hair was and I'm in the process of attempting to get back to there.
L

1 comments:

Mitz said...

This is an absolutely beautiful photo of you!