Monday, August 20, 2007

Weekend of Fun

Every year Magrath celebrates it's anniversary and my favorite part of it has always been the fireworks. They'd set them off at one end of the football field and we'd lie on the grass at the other. The fireworks go off right above your head and occasionally you'd be lucky enough to be hit by sparks, you're that close!

There are few things I love more than fireworks, so I was thrilled to be able to go to the first night of the Fireworks competition. We were there to see Canada and I'm not sure I could have loved it more. Mom, Dad, Rob and Riley came up and Riley was so cute, he'd clap his hands and proclaim that it was "Awesome". We're lucky enough to have tickets for Tuesday and Thursday as well. While you aren't hit by sparks for these ones they do have the added fun of music, I love the music!

On saturday we went on a Zoo trip, check out the pictures.
It was such a great weekend! I look forward to Tuesday and Thursday.



L

0 comments: